Monday, December 22, 2008

3 Days Til Christmas


Christmas is fast approaching and it is generally a very stressful time, especially if you are hosting Christmas Day – which I am.

And yet I am determined not to get stressed over it. I love Christmas and I love the idea of having family and friends celebrate Christmas with us at our house. I do not want to spend the next few days and Christmas morning running about like a mad chook and then greeting my guests on Christmas day still in my jammies.

The way to avoid this is to use the tools I have from everyday life – simple living. Moving towards a simple life requires thought and consciousness when going about your daily tasks and it also requires organisation. Having a set routine and not leaving things to the last minute means your life can be calmer and less stressful. The same goes for Christmas day.

So, I am going to use this blog to keep myself organised (I am a huge list maker). Perhaps you will pick up some tips and I would love to hear any tips you have for making Christmas day run smoothly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...