Tuesday, September 11, 2012

20 days to Organise and Clean Your Home Challenge by The Organised Housewife.

Over the past few weeks I have been giving the house a good spring clean. I think my nesting has kicked in early.
 
To help keep me motivated I've joined The Organised Housewife's 20 Day Challenge to Organise and Clean your Home.
    The Organised Housewife

I've been pretty slack on the whole house keeping thing over the past 18 months. I've had a cleaner doing the basics but I must admit I haven't really been doing much extra and the house is disorganised and somewhat cluttered. It finally came to a head when my cleaner told me she could no longer continue cleaning.

I've been doing the housework on my own for a little over a month now and the house is actually starting to look rather clean but it is far from tidy, and I admit there are a lot of things without permanent homes (unless the dining table or end of the kitchen bench count).

So to keep this spring clean on the go I'm going to do this challenge. If you want to, please join the challenge too and let me know. I'd love the company. Even if you're not doing the challenge, I'd recommend you check out the her website. It has tons of great ideas for running your household.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...