Saturday, October 26, 2013

Thermomix - Day 1

Ta-da! I have a Thermomix!

Last week I finally ordered a Thermomix and last night my lovely TM consultant delivered it. It is freakin awesome!

So I've been cooking. All in the TM of course.

There is Vegetable Stock.

We made this last night as part of the run down on how to use the machine.

Then this morning I started with shortcrust pastry.

And some Strawberry Sorbet


Then bread rolls

I did slightly burn the rolls but only because I went one step too far with the multitasking and fed Baby Berry whilst they were in the oven.
 
Chicken soup

 
Lemon Meringue Pie

This is what the pastry was for.
 
 And finally Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Satay Sauce and Coconut Rice

 
Recipe from Quirky Cooking here


I could not be happier. The TM really has done everything it says it can and there is absolutely no way I could have achieved all that in a day without using the TM. The other thing we noticed was that the kitchen stayed reasonably clean. I am what you could only describe as a messy cook (unfortunately the TM could not help there. It did have a few drips and spills on it) and usually I seem to explode in the kitchen. Our kitchen is quite small and gets messy quickly but not today!
 
I can't wait to start again tomorrow!
 

And here it is resting ahead of another day tomorrow.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...